You and your workers have a duty to care for your people and those they work with. We must ensure your place of work is not only safe but healthy.
Be amongst the first in the country to hear from WorkSafe New Zealand about their new Health & Safety Performance Improvement Toolkit.
Come and join us at this one-day conference packed with practical tools you can use. Be inspired and enabled by experts from WorkSafe, Safety Associates, McLeod Cranes, Coachio and more who will present their best practice and relevant expertise that you can apply immediately to your own business model.
At this year's event we will focus on:
- What due diligence looks like in today's working environment.
- Increasing worker engagement through knowledge of human behaviour.
- Keeping your people safe and driving down the hidden costs of company vehicles.
- Avoiding the normalisation of danger and risk – preventing accidents through awareness.
- Stress harm: the silent disease - what does a model of health and wellbeing look like?
- Creating worker competency - the first line of defence against workplace incidents.
Health & Safety Conference Rotorua 2017
Wednesday, 8 November
9.00 AM - 4.30 PM
Novotel Rotorua Lakeside
Tutanekai St, Rotorua 3010