Lowndes is pleased to invite you to the third workshop in the 2017 Business Intelligence breakfast workshop series. Now in their fifteenth year, these superior content-rich workshops are for busy corporate executives, owners, directors, managers, advisers and corporate counsel. View the Valuable Advice from the previous workshop.
LIVING WITH A HIGHER INTEREST RATE REGIME: What does this mean for your business and the economy?
- Higher interest rates: are they here to stay?
- How many interest rate rises are on the horizon and how high will they go?
- What does this mean for the business community and the economy generally?
- Will the Reserve Bank bring in loan to income ratios for housing?
- Will increased interest rates lead to more distressed loans in the business community and have flow on insolvency effects?
- How will increased interest rates affect fund management decisions?
- What affect would a change of government have on interest rates?
7:30 – 9:30am
Thursday 3 August 2017
Stamford Plaza, Auckland
Lowndes is pleased to invite you to the third workshop in the 2017 Business Intelligence https://business-intelligence-series-workshop-3-2017.lilregie.com/step1