Lowndes is pleased to invite you to the fourth workshop in the 2017 Business Intelligence breakfast workshop series. Now in their fifteenth year, these superior content-rich workshops are for busy corporate executives, owners, directors, managers, advisers and corporate counsel. View the Valuable Advice from the previous workshop.
What Business Needs from the Government Over the Next Three Years
• What does business need and want from the government in 2017-2020?
• What can business realistically expect from the government?
• What opportunities are there for business in the current political climate?
• What challenges do business face in relation to government policies?
• Can businesses expect uncertainty ahead?
7:30 - 9:30am
Thursday 28 September 2017
Stamford Plaza, Auckland