It’s important to know “who” your organisation is and get your staff shouting it from the rooftop.
So, you have to ask yourself…Is your HR strategy driven by your purpose? Do your people own their trajectory? Does engagement matter if there is no outcome?
Join us at our first Fresh People breakfast for 2017. We will kick off the year talking about what to do when your teams don’t believe in their organisation. It’s about more than drinking the Cool-Aid; it’s about living and breathing authenticity and intent.
At this breakfast event you will learn:
- what Warehouse Stationery did when their teams stopped believing in them;
- how customer centricity sits at the core of your HR strategy;
- how to rebuild your principles among all layers of staff;
- how implementing change can ensure self-driven high performance; and
- how to leverage effective team skill matrices to create sustainable change.
Hear from Paul Gianotti, executive general manager of Warehouse Stationery, tell his story about how they faced the hard truth and joined with their teams to embrace the organisation’s purpose.
Purpose, ownership, engagement A Fresh People Breakfast
Tuesday, 28 February 2017
7:45 am – 9:00 am
Breakfast available: 7:20 am
Ellerslie Event Centre
Room Guineas 1
80 Ascot Ave, Remuera
*Complimentary breakfast included