Nasty catastrophes such as fraud and thieving employees will leave your till empty and your bottom-line in the red.
It’s day one and your gut instinct has alarm bells ringing, but can you prove anything?
At this half-day conference, we will help you put all the pieces together and formulate a soundproof investigation. Our experts from PWC, Serious Fraud Office and Deloitte will talk on
- The warning signs, the triggers & the corruption – Cash, stock and Intellectual Property
- The Evidence, the witnesses & the Investigation – Where Internal process meets criminal investigation
- Breach of Good Faith vs. Breach of Trust – Meeting your obligations
- Resetting your systems, your relationships and expectations – Risk Management vs Risk Prevention
- Criminal vs. Civil prosecution – Where is the line, what to watch out for and how to work with the police Serious fraud office, the Police and you
- Reconfiguring Internal controls – trust, sign-off and accountability
Don’t get caught on the back foot by the unexpected and unanticipated. The future of your business depends on it.
Taking Charge of Theft, Fraud & Investigation
Tuesday 31st October 2017
9.00 am – 12.30 pm
EMA Business Hub
145 Khyber Pass Road,