Christmas is coming and the season is upon us for entertaining, hosting and staff gift-giving. Get ahead of a potentially hefty FBT bill at Christmas without it costing you an arm and a leg.
Do you know what can you claim? What do you need to pay? How do you work it all out? And what does it mean for your other tax obligations? We are lucky to have Jill Collins from IRD and Mike Williams from Deloitte who will shed some much needed light on what lies in store for you over the holiday season. Come along and ask them the big questions while they talk through all the significant things such as:
When cash isn’t always king – Making FBT work for you
- Incentives, frequent flyer and loyalty schemes – the dos and don’ts
- Rewards vs. Ramifications – options for rewarding your team and how they affect FBT
- Limits, exemptions and classification – getting it right, from the start
Straight from the horse’s mouth – Top tips from the IRD
- The most common errors and the flow-on effects
- Legislation, policy updates & your tax obligations
- Calculations, systems and processes – Making it easier for you and your people.
At this two-hour seminar your questions will be answered with our 20-minute open-panel discussion.
Don’t let the spirit of goodwill see you getting it wrong and gaining penalties and “use of money” interest charges.
FBT – Rewards in the Christmas Season
Tuesday, 5 December 2017
9.00 am – 11.00 am
EMA Business Hub
145 Khyber Pass Road,