Serious mistakes, bullying and theft are just a few of the examples we face where dismissal for misconduct is a serious choice to make. And whether you’re faced with misconduct, poor performance or medical incapacity for chronic injuries, then it might be time for you to have the tough conversations.
Join us at this half-day toolkit on Taking Charge of Dismissal where we will help you work through all the curly parts that people get wrong.
Our experts will talk through how to make these tough calls, including:
- Warnings, dismissals and how to make them stick
- ‘Bullet-proof’ investigations – Making sure the evidence, and the outcome line up
- Demotion/transfer, warnings – penalties short of dismissal
- Repeat offenders – What can you actually dismiss for and is instant dismissal an option?
- How to manage ‘suddenly no longer fit for work’ situations
- Blunt vs bullying – how ‘honest’ can you be?
- How to mitigate claims of hurt and humiliation
Knowing how to dismiss the right way can make it less emotional for all involved. Get your business back on track with an engaged team who can deliver.
Taking Charge of Dismissal
Thursday, 7th September 2017
9.00 am – 12.20 pm
EMA Business Hub
145 Khyber Pass Rd,
Grafton, Auckland 1023
EMA Members: $398.00 + GST
Non-Members:$509.00 + GST\