When your people are failing to meet targets, creating dissatisfied customers and have an apathetic approach to their work, your business can quickly get into trouble.
Join us at our half-day toolkit where our experts will help you identify, construct and implement effective techniques to get your team back on track, resetting expectations – or if it’s all too late, out the door. We will talk about all the hard parts including:
- Employee tactics and how to deal with them – delays, stress, medical and other claims
- Performance Improvement Plans that work – designing outcomes and leaving nothing to the imagination
- When it’s tough dealing with the top – guidelines for managing senior executives
- The blame game – finding the truth when investigating
- The world of warnings and dismissals – your obligations, and knowing when it is the end of the road
Poor performance causes major disruptions in your team’s productivity, morale and your bottom line. Be sure your process, documentation and conversations protect you from potential constructive dismissal claims.
Taking Charge of Poor Performance
Wednesday, 21 March 2018
9.00 am – 12.30 pm
EMA Business Hub
145 Khyber Pass Road, Auckland