Mediation is the art of influence and making your decision stick.
We’ll show you how to build a watertight argument, decide on what those best points are and ensure your policies have the substance to actually back you up.
You need to know when to pull out your smoking gun and when it’s time to just walk out. Our expert speakers will walk you through your strategic options, how to get out of sticky situations and how to seal the deal so it’s in your favour. We will talk through:
- Understanding the bigger picture – you, them and negotiating around position vs. interest
- The tactics used in best and worst case scenarios and their impact on final settlements
- Principle vs. Commercial Liability – what it means and how to use it
- A Masterclass from the mediator – tips from the Referee
- The unexpected and how you protect your I.P, systems, contacts and processes
- Sealing the deal with senior leaders – When it’s tough dealing with the top
Plan your trajectory and master your next mediation to avoid paying thousands or ending up in an ugly, costly Employment Relations Authority dispute.
Tuesday, 25 July 2017
9:00 am – 12:15 pm
12-16 Nicholls Lanes,