From Kodak to Nokia to those thousands of unnamed businesses, there are stories everywhere of how some of the brightest minds and leaders did not respond to disruptive technology and paid the price.
Most business leaders already know about technology as the future of business. But a large number of Kiwi businesses, big and small, are still on the fence. And that’s a risk.
As a decision-maker, its time to lead new business strategies that leverage current and emerging technologies to keep your existing customers engaged and win others in new domains.
At our 1-day conference DIGI_X: DIGITAL DECISIONS, visionaries and thought-leaders will deliver exciting presentations that highlight the key action areas for you including –
- Delivering engaging customer experiencesfrom meaningful insights
- Identifying emerging technologies that could change the rules of the game for you and bring in massive returns with sensible investments
- Collaborating with the right technology partners to accelerate innovation of your products and services
- Empowering your people with modern tools to become agile and responsive
- Project managing and leading the change in your business model and workplace.
This is unlike any other time. This is the time of driverless taxis, applicances that can communicate with each other and machines that can think like us.
Join us at DIGI_X with your key people so you can construct the business case for the digital transformation of your work, your business unit or the entire organisation.
29 June 2017
8.30 am – 4.30 pm
Registration opens: 8:00 am
EMA Business Hub,
145 Khyber Pass Road, Grafton ,
EMA Member (Early Bird*)
$595.00 + GST
EMA Member (Standard)
$845.00 + GST
EMA Non-Member (Early Bird*)
$695.00 + GST
EMA Non-Member (Standard)
$945.00 + GST
*Early Bird Pricing available till the 10th of June.
SPECIAL GROUP PRICING
EMA Member (Group 3+)
$395.00 +GST per person
EMA Non-Member (Group 3+)
$595.00 +GST person