Gone are the days when we can treat every customer the same. The demand for a personalised service and experience now needs to sit at the core of your business operations every day.
At this year’s Strategic Marketing Conference, Tim Pointer, Digital Strategy Director from Uprise, will step you through all you need to know about the platforms, the frameworks and the nuances of market testing the touch points of your digital customer experience.
Join our speakers from 3Green, Methven, PwC, Aranui Ventures, Pull Consulting, Uprise and Tailor who will talk through the latest methodologies when it comes to:
- The viability of loyalty and how to get your content driving long term loyalty
- Driving deliverables – Crafting your communication, language & the art of persuasion
- Better methods to overcoming the hurdles of personalisation and custom content
- Messaging, platforms and experience – The top 10 tips with a customer-centric strategy
- Painting the 24/7 picture – what do we want and what is too much?
- Aggressive shifts – cutting-edge platforms that deliver average results
- Making sure data and automation don’t lose the personal touch for your sales team
- Creative vs. coder vs. designer – where to invest for your organisation’s digital future
Take control of your 2018 marketing strategy, and get all the tools in place.
Strategic Marketing Conference 2017
Tuesday, 14 November 2017
9.00 am – 4.15 pm
Stamford Plaza Hotel
22-26 Albert Street, Auckland