Leadership is making the hard choices and getting rid of the fluff, so you can focus on the things that matter.
This one-day management and leadership conference has been built to give you a strategic rule-book to running a tight ship that lives and breathes excellence.
To make these tough calls, we have to balance out purpose, compliance and expectations. We must deconstruct how we see our teams, then assess and prioritise what we do to have a winning 2017/18.
Some of the tools you’ll gain from this conference include:
- Challenging the status quo and becoming a lean machine
- It’s all about the Leadership – You can’t fake it until you make it.
- How to get, keep and make the most of great people
- Developing Individuals vs developing teams – Memory is a thinking does
- To Infinity and beyond – A new way of thinking about Leadership
With time as our biggest resource, how we prioritise our time is the difference between an average business unit and a high-performing one.
21st Annual Management & Leadership Conference
Thursday, 18 May 2017
09.00 am – 4.30 pm
22 – 26 Albert Street Auckland
$695 + GST
$845 + GST